SIG8 Golf Simulator Enclosure
SIG8 Frame Dimensions: 8’4”(W) x 8’4”(H) x 5' (D)
Status update Feb 1, 2022. Due to supply chain delays, our manufacturer is experiencing delays in shipping this product. Delays could be up to 4 weeks.
- SIG8 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting w/ Sand Bags
- Weight Strip for Bottom of Screen
- Assembly Instructions are included with shipment
The SIG8 was designed to fit within compact spaces, unlike other enclosure systems that require more width or height. Constructed of premium materials, your SIG8 golf simulator screen displays in HD quality and is built tough to withstand golf ball strikes up to 250 MPH.
SIG8 Screen Features
- Image fills in 80% of screen (with 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Easy Assembly in Under 1 Hour
- Frame Connects Via Quick Connectors
- Screen Attaches To Frame via Bungees
- Tight Knit Polyester Screen
- Heavy Duty Black Nylon Surround
SIG8 Dimensions & Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SIG8 Enclosure is able to fit into most compact spaces.
- Width: 8 ft x 4 in
- Height: 8 ft x 4 in
- Depth: 5 ft
Recommended Space Requirements
- 10' Width
- 16' Length
- 9' Height
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9' high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.
Viewable Screen Dimensions
- 7'7" Width
- 7'7" Height
- 10'8" Diagonal